The tour program includes:
8:00 - Departure from Yerevan.
10:00 - The first stop is the cave of Areni in the namesake village, where archaeologists have
discovered the world's most ancient footwear and winery.
11:30 - Visit to the monastery complex of Noravank.
13:30 - Qarahunj or Zorats Qarer, the world's ancient observatory, located near the city of
14:00 - Lunch in one of the local guest houses.
16:00 - Tatev monastery, the longest ropeway in the world "Wings of Tatev" (5752 m).
20:00 - Return to Yerevan.
The cost for 2-3 persons - $ ․․․, 4-6 persons - $ ․․, 7-15 persons - $ ․․, 16-25 persons - $ ․․․,
for more than 25 people - $ ․․․.
Duration of the tour:
July 11 - $ ․․․
September 17 - $ ․․․
The cost of the tour package is indicated per person.
The cost of the tour includes:
- Guide services,
- Wine degustation in the village of Areni,
- Two-way ticket to the ropeway of Tatev,
- The program of the tour and the tourist map of Armenia,
- Drinking water in the car,
- Telephone support,
The tour price does NOT include:
- Lunch during the tour. If you want, you can order a lunchbox in advance, lunch at one of the
restaurants along the route or in one of the guest houses ($ 10 per person).
- Alcohol drinks,