The tour program includes:
Day 1: Meeting at the airport, transfer to the hotel. Excursion around Yerevan. Visit to the
Republic Square, the Historical Museum of Armenia, the Cascade Complex, the Cafesjian
Center for the Arts, and the Tsitsernakaberd Memorial. Visit to the cognac factory "Ararat",
Day 2: A trip from Yerevan to the monastery complex of Khor Virap. On the way to Noravank,
visit to the cave of Areni. Visit to the monastery complex of Noravank (included in the list of
cultural heritage of UNESCO). Lunch at a local restaurant. Return to Yerevan.
Day 3: Visit to the pagan temple of Garni, the Symphony of Stones complex, lunch at the house
of one of the local residents. Visit to the monastery of Geghard. A trip to Lake Sevan. Visit to the
churches of Sevanavank and Hayravank. Next stop is Dilijan. The 10th century church of
Haghartsin, the monastic complexes of Haghpat, Sanahin, included in the list of cultural
heritage of UNESCO. Dinner and overnight stay in Haghpat.
Day 4: Akhtala monastery complex, founded in the 10th century. Crossing the Armenian-
Georgian border at the Bagratashen checkpoint. Arrival in Tbilisi, check in at the hotel. Lunch,
excursion around Tbilisi, old Tiflis. Church of Zvare, Cathedral of Svetitskhoveli.
Day 5: Mtskheta. The bridge of peace, the monastery of St. Nina in Bodbe, the Sghnakh, the
fortress of Rabat in Akhaltsikhe. A trip to the city of Gori, famous for its fortress, the church of
Gorisjvari and the Stalin Museum.
Day 5: Napareuli, visit to the royal fortress, and Gremi Fortress. Tsinandal, the museum of
Alexander Chavchavadze. Lunch in Telavi. The palace of King Irakli II. Ancient monastery of
Kakheti and the academy. Return to Tbilisi.
Day 7: Armenian quarter of Havlabar, Armenian church of St. Gevorg, Armenian pantheon of
Khojivank, New Echmiadzin church, Sameba church.
Day 8: Excursion around Tbilisi. Visit to the Cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church
Tsminda Sameba (Holy Trinity). Free tour around Tbilisi. Airport transfer.
The cost for 2-3 persons - $ 1307, 4-5 persons - $ 890, 7-15 persons - $ 694, 16-25 persons - $
648, for more than 25 people - $ 578.
Duration of the tour:
* Prices are indicated per person:
* For checking-in at a single room there is an additional payment,
The tour price includes:
- Meeting and transfer to the airport,
- Dinner in Yerevan and Tbilisi, which includes folk songs and dances, a show program and
- Check-in at a three-star hotel: 2 nights in Yerevan, 1 night in Haghpat, 3 nights in Tbilisi and 1
night in Napareuli, breakfast is included in the price,
- 8 dinners in the best restaurants with Armenian and Georgian cuisine, in guest houses with
Armenian and Georgian colors, as well as in rural houses,
- Guide services, (8 tours and a meeting / transfer),
- Wine and cognac degustation,
- Entry tickets,
- The tour program and tourist maps of Armenia and Georgia,
- Drinking water in unlimited quantities in the car,
- 24-hour telephone support,
The tour price does NOT include:
- Air tickets,
- Alcohol drinks,